Thursday, April 28, 2011

final newspaper





This is my final newspaper design. For my final design i have changed two parts of it and added in a new advert on the second page. The first part of my newspaper that i have changed was the weather, through my audience feedback about it, which was that it was too plain and boring so, i decide to create my own version of it.

I then changed the 'go online' part of the newspaper which was situated in the bottom right hand corner on the 2nd page. I decide to change this as my audience said it looked like i just put it there to take up space. This therefore made me rethink the design of the 'go online' part. So using photoshop i put a used the same colour red as my masthead and then put in the green grass in it with a football.

The new advert that i had made was a nike one and to make it had to use photoshop, with this I used a photo of the footballer messi and then used the nike logo. I got these photos of google images, i then opened them up in photoshop where i put a black background in and then the nike slogan 'Just Do It', i have used this as it is a top sporting brand and this will reinforce to my audience that it is a sports newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment