Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Final Poster Design


This is my final design of my newspaper. I think the picture that i have used for my newspaper is the best one i had as it is a very striking picture. This was done on purpose as i want people who pass by to stop and be interested in what they are seeing which will therefore then make them want go and get my newspaper. The part that i did want to change was the 'free' part as i think that it looks quite cheesy but on the other hand it still gets the message across that my newspaper is a free. The writing in the boxes i think having two different fonts doesn't work as it looks unprofessional which i do not want my paper to seem like, however the writing does clear show when the paper is coming out and what its main story is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment